you got this ~ mct guest designer 109th release day 3 sneak peek









Hello!  Today is day 3 of My Creative Time 109th Release and we are halfway through the week with the sneak peeks!  I'm sharing with you today two new sets, I'm Rooting For You stamp set and Plant Dies.  These sets are perfect for all the "plant ladies" in your life!  

I really wanted to keep this card "clean & simple" which is soooooo hard for me.  So of course I felt it need something, so out came the embossing folders.  (after I cleaned the dust off, don't judge, I know you have some collecting dust too).  The plant dies were so much fun to color, I used Distress Oxides to bring them to life.

SUPPLIES

My Creative Time
Tim Holtz embossing folder
Distress Oxide Ink
VersaFine Black Ink

 ***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)
Be sure to come back tomorrow for the last day of sneak peeks! Have a beautiful day, Liz

17 comments:

  1. This hanging plant looks wonderful against the brick embossed background. This is a great set for springtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed background giving the little hanging pot a farmhouse feel!!! What a fun new spring to play with.
    debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love clean and simple cards! This is wonderful! Yeah, my embossing folders need more of a workout, too. But this is perfect with the hanging pot! Love the sentiment!
    Joanvanc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Love the brick background!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that embossed background! Perfect little plants ! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your background with your pretty plant! Beautiful card! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool. It reminds me of an NYC apartment. Great job. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and your background is perfect with these new plant dies and the sentiments are awesome! Thanks so much for the inspiration! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this CAS card with the hanging plant. So pretty and perfect.
    apedoak(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the trailing vine! So cute and that backdrop! Girl, that is sweet!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your brick wall is the perfect stage for your star performer: the pretty potted plant. Absolutely lovely (and it's wonderful to see the sentiment inside)!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card!! I love the new plant dies and sentiments!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. The brick BG is so perfect for the hanging pot! Love this.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your hanging plant against the brick background! Awesome card!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. You made me laugh with the dust on the embossing folders!!! Yes, of course I need to dust mine off...and I have this same cute one!!! Love the clean and simple design...right up my alley!! Love it! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty plant and I like the brick background.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the plant on an embossed brick background!! Very clever!!jlgall@cox.net

    ReplyDelete