cookie season! ~ MCT 126th Release Sneak Peek Day 1


 Welcome to My Creative Time's 126th Release day 1 of sneak peeks!  This week I'll be sharing a new project each day, showcasing fun Gingerbread people!

For this card I pulled out my star stencil, distress oxides and masking supplies to create my background. I added a copic colored gingerbread chef and backed it with the fabulous new Ginger Chefs paper pad!  
This was actually a quick card...once I got my creative juice flowing.  :)

Supplies

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma's blog on Friday 10/28 during the blog hop. All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner~!


See you tomorrow with another project.  Have a beautiful day!
~Liz

18 comments:

  1. Adorable card design! Thanks for sharing! babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stars background! The gingerbread is the best! TOO CUTE! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I love that you paired your inks and markers with the design even though you had the option not to. I love to stretch my supplies. You did a fab job with your card, even though you said it was a quickie! Nice job. loneal807@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute! I love the stars off to the side. Fab Card!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card with this adorable ginger chef! Love the layering and the stenciled stars!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute card with that adorable Gingy chef. Love how you added the stencil stars in the background ✨️ 👩‍🍳🍪❣️
    Paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the layers and your lovely coloring of this fun guy!
    Can't wait to shop on Friday ...
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! Love the layering. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! (lol) love your card. Thanks for the sneek peek. dazie2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your use of non traditional colors. rcjackso1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liz, you little Ginger Chef really is the 'star' of the stage! Super cute in every way!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute little card. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. The stenciled stars look so cute! It adds a lot to the look.... and I ADORE the gingerbread boy! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is adorable! Love the star stenciling and the new Ginger is so cute@ Thanks for sharing! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card! I love the handsome little ginger chef! So CUTE
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute. I like the star background.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG Miss Liz What a Cutie Of a Tag!! Little Ginger Definitely is the STAR of the Tag Announcing it's "Sa-weet Treats for everyone!! Ginger is baking up a Storm and wants everyone to enjoy and kiddo your tag does that for sure!! GREAT JOB!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very sweet card, I love the way you stenciled the background :) jannastamps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete