happy birthday ~picture perfect party monkey




Hello!  So I'm trying to get back in the swing of things with posting.  My goal is to post at least once per week, maybe two, or more if I've been asked to guest design.  Again this is only a goal ;)

I'm happy to finally share this card I've been holding onto.  This card was made for a sweet girl that just turned 18!  She is the perfect mix of girlie and tomboy!  So I knew I needed the Camo Layering Stencil from Erin Lee Creative. Yep, that's pink camo in the background! I used Distress Oxide with the stencil.  The monkey stamp is colored with Copic markers. 

Oh, one more thing...one of my goals with this new blog is to use what I have.  If there is one thing this pandemic has taught me it's "I have way too much stuff".  I'm sure I'm not alone in this!  :) So with that being said, you won't always see the latest and greatest products! However, what you will see is what you probably already have showcased in new ways.

Have a beautiful day!
Liz


Supply List:
monkey stamp and sentiment: MFT stamps Picture Perfect Party Animals
photo frame die cut: My Creative Time (retired)
camo stencil: Erin Lee Creative
Copic markers: W00,W3, W5, B000, R00, R11, RV000, RV10, RV55, YG21, YG232
white gel pen
Distress Oxide: spun sugar, festive berries, picked raspberry




 

No comments:

Post a Comment