fun backgrounds and found images...


Hi! This past weekend I was able to play in my craft room.  Recently I picked up some stencils from Erin Lee Creative when she had a sale.  So this weekend I made a bunch of backgrounds with them.  I didn't have anything in mind, just wanted to play with distress inks and oxides.  Oh, I also pulled out my Minc machine I've had for years but have never used...so typical!
 

On the top one, I turned the stencil a quarter turn and did more ink blending.  I think it turned out pretty cool!


oooh, don't you love the foil!  Why did I wait so long to use the Minc?!  I used  Deco Art Transfer Gel over the stencil, waited an hour then ran it through the machine with pink foil.  I'm not sure what brand it is but I don't think it matters.  


After I had a bunch of backgrounds I didn't want to waste them.  So I looked on my desk to see what I had.  I've found a bunch of these colored images in an envelope.  Honestly, I can't remember how long ago I colored these or what color of Copic markers I used.  I'm just happy I found them :)
Now let's see what I came up with...


What do you think?  :)



bear and roses
scallop oval die
tilted plaid stencil



pig, chick, and sentiment
scallop oval die
tilted plaid stencil


girl
coffee gift card holder
leopard stencil

What do you have on your craft table that can be used?  I'm sure there is something!  :)  Tag me on Instagram  @inkinkstamp if you "use what's on your craft table"!

Have a beautiful day! Liz

 





No comments:

Post a Comment