hi~mct guest designer 108th release day 1 sneak peek

 


Hello, welcome to day 1 of My Creative Time's  February Release sneak peeks! Today is an exciting day for me, as I've been asked to join My Creative Time as this month's Guest Designer!  For those who don't know me, I used to have a blog called Liz's Paper Loft.  You can read my story here.  Let me tell you, it's been a long time since I've done this, so I hope I don't disappoint.

Today's card was made with the new Some Bunny Special stamp & die set (isn't that bunny adorable), along with some great staple sets.  I wanted to keep the bunny simple and let the carrot pop, which made for quick coloring. 


Supply List

My Creative Time

Copic Markers:  G000,YG11, YR20, YR00, YR61,R00,R11,W00,W1








***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)
Be sure to come back tomorrow for another sneak peek!
Have a beautiful day! Liz



19 comments:

  1. Liz your card is so cute! I just love it! The little bunny is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so cute, and such a love choice of paper and design... love the look and feel of the card. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card! This bunny is so CUTE. srdelgado395@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and love the paper and adorable bunny!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. HI Miss Liz...OMG Welcome back...have so missed you....this is exciting!! Your card is positively precious and and gosh what an adorable little scene!! You really showcased today’s Sneaky Peek in a most spectacular way !!
    YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool design! I LOVE this bunny!meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! That bunny is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is no way you could disappoint! I remember your blog, you ALWAYS made BEAUTIFUL projects!!! So glad to see you here! Your card is awesome and I LOVE your coloring! That bunny is adorable! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so CUTE!! I love it!
    arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the design of this card! It's absolutely fabulous! Love how you used the butterflies and positioned this super adorable little bunny! Love everything about this amazing card!

    rstevenson4@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty layering on your card! The bunny is just adorable!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous design! Love every little detail.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LIZ! How wonderful to see you back, designing with MCT products once again! I'm crushing over the various papers/elements/design you created as a stage for your star-of-the-show bunny! Looks like your creativity is in full bloom!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super sweet card!!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling card! I love all the layers you added to create this card!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute bunny card. I like the layers and the butterflies.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is cute!!! I remember you Liz...welcome back!!! You definitely did not disappoint on this card!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous design, all the fun layered elements work together beautifully, thanks for sharing this fab card!

    mendo.dre at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of the little extras, like the banner piece, add so much to the look of this card. How cute the bunny is, too! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete