thinking of you ~ mct guest designer 108th release day 3 sneak peek


Hello, today is the last day of sneak peeks for My Creative Time February Release.  I hope you've enjoyed them as much as I have.  Today I get to share with you new dies, Cute Card and Cute Card Envelope Dies.  I love that it comes with all the layers you could want for the special size card!  This fun-size is perfect for cards and invitations.

The layer and the center flower was stamped with fog ink.  Next, I colored the center flower with Copic markers which gave it a no-line color look.  I also colored the branches with Copic markers to keep the "softness" consistant,

Supply List

My Creative Time

Copic Markers: R20, R00, R11, Y11, W3, YG93
Simon Says Stamp Ink Fog, Cobblestone




***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)
I'll be back tomorrow with the blog hop.  Have a beautiful day!  Liz

 

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the flower, the colors on the flower....gorgeous. I also love the soft background using the same flower stamp.... sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty floral design on your card and envelope! Beautiful creation!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love selective coloring like this. Very pretty card; elegant.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous showcase of the new card/envelope dies; your highlight coloured flower is lovely! I'm smitten with this entire release and your creations have played a key role in convincing me that I 'need' to do some shopping!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I Love the soft colors and the card/envelope die is awesome!!!! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Miss Liz WOW Your Card is Breathtakingly Gorgeous!! Beautiful Stamped Background and your die cut flower is so Pretty ...You sure did a Super Impeccable Coloring Job!! I also love your stamping on the envelope!! You sure did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty floral card with matching envelope.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your card is so beautiful! I love how you softly stamped the background on the card and envelope! These look like much fun! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tone on tone for your card base! Truly great project!

    Thanks for sharing!
    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! Love your coloring!! Beautiful set!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous hun! I absolutely love this! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    joann6274@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete