Christmas Hugs ~ 123rd MCT Release Sneak Peek Day 4


Happy last day of  My Creative Time's 123rd Release Sneak Peeks!  I hope you've enjoyed all the projects the DT has shared with you.  For the last day I get to showcase the Pretty Oval Dies and Pretty Scallop Oval Dies.  These dies are perfect all year long for adding layers and interest to all your cards.

Don't get hung up on using only certain holidays or seasons for that time.  As you can see I used the Fall Leaf Dies with vellum  and a Valentine's Day stamp "special delivery" on a Christmas card.  It works...and if it doesn't don't tell me. ;)

Supplies
Sending Love round sentiment


***FREEBIE***
Our New "FUN CHRISTMAS 6X6 PAPER PAD" will be given to the first "25" shoppers for FREE starting this Friday, 7/22/2022 @8am PST! Once the 25th shopper comes through, this paper pad will be available for purchase! When you see this stencil in the new release category, that means that you missed the window! This paper pad will NOT be included in the bundle, it will be sold separately!
See you tomorrow for the Blog Hop and Sale!  Have a beautiful day!
~Liz

18 comments:

  1. You are so good at layering your card!!! Absolutely enjoyed your creation ❣️
    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love…❤️ petiest@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layers and placement. Absolutely Gorgeous card! TFS! Krystal mytreasuretrove@hotmail.con

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. I like all the layers.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card!! Love the layering and the cute tag!! Love the new dies too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! Love all the layers and the new oval sets are so pretty! LOVE this release!! TFS! lindgk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like the layering you did in the background and such a beautiful card. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS DARLING! I LOVE your layers! I LOVE the Pretty Oval Scallop dies soooo much! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness is this a gorgeous card!!! I too am loving all the cool different layers! So much goodness to look at and take in...I just really love it!!! I love how you used this release in such a beautiful way!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card certainly works for me! You have done it just beautifully! TFS all week. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! I love all the elements you used to make it!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the layering and the cute snowman tag! Sweet card! The oval dies are awesome!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love all the layers and pretty little things you've added like the fun envelopes. And the red & teal color combo is my very fave for Christmas.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This just couldn't be more perfect. I love the swirly sky background, the red and aqua color scheme, the tiny envelopes....really cute! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jennifer PartridgeJuly 21, 2022 at 4:21 PM

    Hi Liz,

    I absolutely LOVE ๐Ÿ’• your cute card!!! ๐Ÿค— And I think you take the prize for THE most My Creative Time products used! ;) You (& the other creative designers) remind me to mix & match and to use the products for any season.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,
    Jennifer
    Jenniferofaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Love all the layers! Tfs ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  17. Liz, I'm dazzled by your incredible designing talents; this card, showcasing all the new products, is absolutely awe-mazing! You have a knack for layers and combining images that is second to none! Love this!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG Your Card is Stunning and Snow Cute!! Great Papers and colors your little scene is snow much fun and love your little Frosty and all your cute stamped embellishments you sure have showcased how versatile Miss Emma's goodies are for how they all work together . You did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU DO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete