Sweet Holiday Wishes! ~ MCT 123rd Release and Sale Blog Hop


Welcome to My Creative Time's 123rd Release Blog Hop and Sale!  I'm not going to keep you long so you can get to see everyone's creations. I've had a lot of fun getting my Christmas cards started early.  Christmas in July might turn out to be a new tradition for me.  :)  Have a beautiful day!
~Liz

Supplies


***FREEBIE***
Our New "FUN CHRISTMAS 6X6 PAPER PAD" will be given to the first "25" shoppers for FREE starting this Friday, 7/22/2022 @8am PST! Once the 25th shopper comes through, this paper pad will be available for purchase! When you see this  in the new release category, that means that you missed the window! This paper pad will NOT be included in the bundle, it will be sold separately!

Blog Hop Line Up
Katie 
Kendra  
Liz  YOUR LAST STOP...NOW GO SHOPPING! 

6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Liz How Gorgeous and Sweet is your Card!! I adore all the layers and especially the paper with all the ric rac as it looks like icing...so your card is quite the Comfy Cozy Sweet Treats Gingerbread house kinda look.....too cute and the vellum just makes it even more cute....like a gingerbread house look!! Thanks for all your Spectacular inspiration all week!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, another ginger yummy enough to eat!!! lol I really love how you layer so much goodness in your pretty cards. AND thinking outside the box by using the linked circle die as a pretty layer.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love your beautiful card with all the pretty layers..just gorgeous! Love this amazing release! So glad Emma decided to do a Christmas in July this year! Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration this week it has been awesome! Have a great weekend! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your beautiful card!! I ADORE the darling ginger...you doesn't? Thank you for a wonderful week of beautiful inspiration.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz,

    Another CUTE card!!! 🤗 I’ve loved 💕 seeing all of your creations this week! I’m so inspired and like you, I’m excited about getting my Christmas cards started!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,
    Jennifer
    Jenniferofaz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute ginger and the papers! Great layering on your card!

    ReplyDelete